Residents living in Pine Lodge have the right to:
- Dignity and respect by staff of all beliefs and choices of lifestyle and in all circumstances.
- A high standard of nursing care, be given details of medical condition on request.
- Freedom of choice, so far as is practical.
- Confidentiality in all matters; personal and medical, and protection of interests; social and legal.
- Be consulted on all aspects of living in the Home and nursing care and have the right to say “No”.
- Feel and be treated as a valued member of the small community of the Nursing Home.
- A homely and safe environment.
- Associate with others and build up relationships, both inside and outside the Home.
- Have visitors whenever and wherever wanted.
- Freedom of movement and activity, subject only to safety.
- Have spiritual, emotional and physical needs met and respected.
- To have a named Nurse and named Care Assistant and to choose own General Practitioner and Dentist.